Bright & Beautiful



Here I go...it has been approximately six years since I had a blog and I’ve truly forgotten everything! My ex was an IT whizz and set me up previously and all I did was write the content, upload pictures and link to the challenges I wanted to participate in. After an hour of fumbling around online and purchasing a domain name I didn’t need...I’m here writing this. 

Please find All Dressed Up flower girl below in bright and beautiful colours of orange, pink and blue. I wouldn’t normally use such bold colours and certainly not together in one image like this but I wanted to use the card stock and this seemed to fit...I think. 

Lili of the Valley sentiments are an old faithful of mine. I’m loving the Spellbinders die set I recently treated myself to. Well there’s not much else to spend my money on at the moment. #lockdown



Thank you for bearing with me while I find my feet. 

Kerry :) 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up January Challenge #113: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 3: Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2103: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #488
SheepSki Designs Challenge #46
Crafty Catz Challenge #535

Comments

  1. It's a very sweet girly creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland and what a way to come back, a fabulous card, love the bright colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Beautiful Blooms Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your trouble setting it up! I had the same experience with my first blog set up by my IT whizz partner at the time. You're doing great!
    I love your card - so sweet!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. I feel your pain, I just started back a few months ago and it took a few months to get back in the groove. IT is tough! But looks like you are succeeding. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think with your blog and great first creation you are on your way! Love the bright orange. The background is fab. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I like how you coloured the image, pulling all the colours in from the pretty paper.
    Thank you for joining us at the All Dressed Up challenge, good luck in the draw and I hope you join us again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amore

Spring Coffee