James Bear - Valentine's

Hello again

I did say I made lots of Valentine's card, so here is another...my ever faithful James Big Heart available digitally via the link but I'me still using my rubber stamp #oldfashioned

I coloured him with Copic's and I'm fairly pleased with the result on him and most of the heart but let myself down in poor blending on the largest part of the heart. Bid areas are scary to me. I must sign up to one of Kit and Clowder's classes...just as soon as I give up the French classes, baking and work...

The sentiment is also LOTV. Dies are Memory Box and the papers are Maja Design - Vintage Spring. A couple of pearls to finish.


I hope you like it

Kerry :) 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 8: Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2107: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #490
Crafty Catz Challenge #539




Comments

  1. You are way too hard on yourself. I love the heart. It matches the vintage feel of your creation. The hearts and foliage is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card so pleased you shared with us at crafty catz hope to see you in our next challenge. Good Luck in the Draw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! This is so sweet! Thank you for joining the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely exquisite! Great colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable - lovely card design - Thank you for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amore

Spring Coffee

Bright & Beautiful